What would you like to read or see more of?

The Clog

This started as a blog about living abroad for 7 months, but the reality of getting a job has me talking about other topics while in between countries. (Above photo taken on return trip from Mexico, 2008. Looks like castles in the sky.)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Now that the idea to travel to the Amazon has been threatened due to my great regard for my father~s wishes, I am wondering what I am doing in Brazil, if not for travel. Am I here to work and live? Find my birth-mother? Bump into love? Write a book based on my knoledge of traveling and living abroad? Am I just here to learn? To be introspective, to grow? To live a simple life of service? Is it just one long vacation? What on earth pulled me here and keeps me here? How did I arrive here and where am I going? And do these questions really matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment