What would you like to read or see more of?

The Clog

This started as a blog about living abroad for 7 months, but the reality of getting a job has me talking about other topics while in between countries. (Above photo taken on return trip from Mexico, 2008. Looks like castles in the sky.)

Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

30 days and counting...


I will be flying into Liberia airport in Costa Rica in 30 days! I'm very excited and humbled at the opportunity to build this informational documentary on the Solo Female Budget Traveler. If anyone would like to contribute funds to this operation, please do! I will give rewards such as postcards, local artifacts, art, and even some sand, salt, spices and other local ingredients in a vile while traveling. Please visit paypal.com and find my username which is reginafromrio to donate funds. Even $5 will help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment