What would you like to read or see more of?

The Clog

This started as a blog about living abroad for 7 months, but the reality of getting a job has me talking about other topics while in between countries. (Above photo taken on return trip from Mexico, 2008. Looks like castles in the sky.)

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stuff I miss. Stuff I'm grateful for


I used to see this guy who's downstairs neighbor was an opera singer. We would hear him in the shower in the morning. i miss that.

Lite-Bright

My 23 yr old body

gymnastics

Smelling like a campfire

building tree houses

My ex's family

George Carlin


(Grateful)

Nicole, Chris, Emily and Marek, who let me live at their houses for free

Health

Comedy/laughing

Sunshine

a job

being able to travel

having a brain that still functions

laughing at myself

my creature comforts

meeting amazing people who change my life

No comments:

Post a Comment