What would you like to read or see more of?

The Clog

This started as a blog about living abroad for 7 months, but the reality of getting a job has me talking about other topics while in between countries. (Above photo taken on return trip from Mexico, 2008. Looks like castles in the sky.)

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Farewell to the Casita!

I have finally relieved my duties at the primary house I lived at here in Vieques. I am still in care of the cat, but I have brought Milton to my new house sitting assignment on the beach! He loves it! Every day, I am so grateful for my life and I, like many, am still trying to understand my purpose. I feel like I have a home and a family, finally after many years of traveling and searching. I'm more committed to making art and now I finally have the time and the space and the beauty to make an even more beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment