What would you like to read or see more of?

The Clog

This started as a blog about living abroad for 7 months, but the reality of getting a job has me talking about other topics while in between countries. (Above photo taken on return trip from Mexico, 2008. Looks like castles in the sky.)

Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

classy.

so, a friend of mine, who is usually very modest, quiet, soft-spoken and wise, told me that he had a dream of me doing things that would make ron jeremy blush. seriously, why would anyone tell me that?? he~s going to buenos aires for a few weeks. was this his way of telling me he~s interested? classy. i mean c'mon... who tells someone "hey i had a dream you were giving me fallacio" (not in those exact words)? it~s surprising because lucy and i were having a conversation about him. we said, he doesn~t talk much, but when he does, he has something to say. i guess he just really needed to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment