What would you like to read or see more of?

The Clog

This started as a blog about living abroad for 7 months, but the reality of getting a job has me talking about other topics while in between countries. (Above photo taken on return trip from Mexico, 2008. Looks like castles in the sky.)

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

life's a bitch

haven't heard back from my parents. aren't they the first people who are supposed to respond when your life is shit?

feeling like i have no reason to be here in sf. my job sucks, i have no love, i have a job that i'm overqualified for. i need to be around artists. i have friends but tonight, i bawled my eyes out and i could only think of two people i could call. one was in hawaii, two hours before california time, so i just hung up. the other, i had already exhausted on the phone, my best friend. one more, i thought of, but we are broken up. i would have really loved to have his understanding tonight. but it's not as simple as it seems. he's one of the reasons i am losing it.

things will get better, i know. i have always been here for me. i still will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment